Re: [exim] Block extensions

Author: Daniele Gallarato
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Block extensions

   Thanks Eduardo.
   This is my configuration:
     deny message = Questo messaggio contiene attachment non consentiti:
   (.$found_extension)
     demime =
   m3u:acm:avb:bat:bin:chm:cmd:com:dll:exe:gms:hta:inf:lnk:mht:ocx:pif:wa
   How can I modify it?
   Daniele
   Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

Daniele Gallarato escreveu:

Hello all.
I've this problem.
I've configured exim to block mails whose contain wav attachment.
But I've a voice mail server that send messages with this type of file,
and I want to configure an exception to permit this.
Is it possible to obtain this?
Using some type of acl? With ip address would be great.

It certainly is possible. How are you blocking the .wav attachments?
Providing the configuration snippet responsible for that would help.

I'd guess you need something like
    !hosts = ip.of.whitelisted.server
in the ACL that blocks the attachments.