Re: [exim] HELO greeting

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] HELO greeting
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 05:44:41PM +0100, Karl Fischer said:
> I think what you're looking for is $smtp_active_hostname
>
> BTW: haven't you asked the same question back in december 2006 ??
>
> http://lists.exim.org/lurker/thread/20061206.173012.d9de5882.en.html#20061206.173012.d9de5882
>
> Or did I get that wrong?

That was, IIRC, a question about the helo_data setting on the smtp
transport, and this is a question about the $smtp_active_hostname
setting for incoming mail. Nearly the same, and almost certainly
equally findable by actually reading the documentation, but at least not
the total waste of bits a repeat query would have been.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Q: What's the big deal about rm, I have |
|  steve@???             | been deleting stuff for years?  And     |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | never lost anything.. oops! A: ...   -- |
|                                | From the Frequently Unasked Questions   |