Re: [exim] DbLessGreyListing

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ted Cooper
Betreff: Re: [exim] DbLessGreyListing
Mike Cardwell wrote:
> Patrick Okui wrote:
>
>>> Interesting. It uses "touch" to create files on the filesystem to use as
>>> a "database". Reminds me of the "${touch{path}}" patch I submitted to
>>> exim-dev in August 2007.
>>>
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/exim-dev@exim.org/msg01975.html
>> I get a 404 when I try to follow through to
>> <https://secure.grepular.com/exim-4.67_touch.patch.txt> . Any chance
>> that old patch is still available somewhere?
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried to dig it out earlier and it seems that I don't have it anymore.
> Sorry.
>
> Mike

Doesn't look to be in the bugzilla system either so I guess it's lost to
the ether.

Just because an idea was turned down once doesn't mean you should give
up on any kind of exim development. It sounds like the ${touch expansion
would have come into its own on this implementation.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html