Re: [exim] DbLessGreyListing

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Cardwell
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] DbLessGreyListing
Matt wrote:
> Is anyone using this greylisting implementation?
>
> http://wiki.exim.org/DbLessGreyListingRun
>
> I am testing with it and after doing some tweaks to get it to work on
> my server all seems well. It seems to be super simple implementation
> and simple to implement. What I wonder about is the way it stores
> greylist entries as empty files such as:
>
> /var/spool/exim/greylist/x.x.x,source_email@some_domain_754345.com,destination_email@some_domain328423.com
>
> I just wandered if some weird characters in a source email address
> could cause problems on the file system?

Interesting. It uses "touch" to create files on the filesystem to use as
a "database". Reminds me of the "${touch{path}}" patch I submitted to
exim-dev in August 2007.

http://www.mail-archive.com/exim-dev@exim.org/msg01975.html

As it was completely ignored, I stopped looking into developing for Exim
at the time, and haven't tried again since.

Mike