[pcre-dev] PCRE is not case insensitive with Greek character…

Author: Dimitrios
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] PCRE is not case insensitive with Greek characters
Hello, sorry for contacting you directly, i'd appreciate some help.

I found out that the PCRE library used with PHP is not case insensitive for Greek characters when used with the "/i" parameter, while it works fine with English.

I opened a bug report with PHP here:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47480

Uppon further investigation, it is apparent that the PCRE library requires some extra "logic", or more specificaly a table with the extra Greek characters which are causing the problem.

Please let me know if i can contact a specific developer who can implement the required patch for fully supporting Greek case insensitive matching.

Thank you.