Re: [exim] Mail getting deleted??

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Space Ship Traveller
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Mail getting deleted??
Sorry,

Yes I am getting that line

2009-03-12 17:26:34 [23173] 1LhcUk-00061B-7k Completed QT=24s

This is an intermittent issue. It has only occurred with a few email.

I've added logging to dovecot for "deleted" and "moved" messages, so I
will have a better idea if the users client is deleting the mail...
but it is still a bit odd.....

Thanks for your prompt reply. So once I get the "completed" message,
dovecot has delivered the file somewhere? Is there any chance there is
a file-syncing issue?

The other odd thing, is that the mail id shows up in the dovecot index
cache..... but the actual file does not exist... its like it did exist
at one point....

Kind regards,
Samuel