Re: [exim] Spamassissin in arouter

Author: Warren Baker
To: isolderj, exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spamassissin in arouter
2009/3/11 <isolderj@???>

> Hi,
>
> I wonder If it's possible to use the spamd address in a router and then
> have a condtion that says if the mail scores over 9 then send it to a spam
> email box and if it's more that 15 then send it to a blackhole. I know it's
> best to do it it the ACLS but i would like to try a router please.
>
> Any hel would be appreciated.

No its not possible to use spamd_address in a router, spamd_address is only
applicable in the main section of the config. You can utilize spamc in a
router - but thats not a good idea. Best to have SpamAssassin score it in
the ACL then utilize a condition in a router, that uses the spam score to
decide on how to deliver it.