[exim] Exim retry rule configuration

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: foros@consultorpc.com
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Exim retry rule configuration
Hello,

We are using Exim version 4.69. I have some questions about the exim retry rule configuration.

We are using an exim server as a secondary MX for a domain abc.com, and used default retry rule for the domain abc.com as follows:

abc.com * F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h;

I think we have to separate 2 kind of emails in the queue:

- emails rejected by our own servers: these are invalid emails normally as the mailbox doesn't exists in our main MX.

- emails queued because main MX not respond

The first mails should be removed quickly from the queue. The second ones should be waiting for the main MX to be up and then send them.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in Advance

consultorpc