[exim] URIBL Parser for Exim - Anyone Interested?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] URIBL Parser for Exim - Anyone Interested?
Here's what I'm working on. I modified (crudely) Erik Mugele SURBL perl
script. I eliminated the DNS lookups and made it just return a string of
space separated URIs in a string.

domain1.com domain2.com domain3.com

Then I ran that through a recursive ACL to get each one separately so I
can look each one up individually. Then the idea is to run eack one
through another ACL that does a lot of lookups, first testing white
lists and then black lists.

The result - hopefully - will be a very accurate URIBL processor that
runs mostly in Exim. I'm very close to having something working. Once I
have something I'll share it here and you all can improve it and do it
right.

Is anyone interested?