Re: [exim] Missing Message-ID header

Inizio della pagina
Autore: David Woodhouse
To: Alain Williams
CC: Exim Users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Missing Message-ID header
On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 12:22 +0000, Alain Williams wrote:
>         2009-02-24 11:49:52 1LbvnM-0002Zg-Su
> H=lon-gs3dmrelay.mistral.net [217.154.246.188] F=<jonb@???>
> rejected after DATA: RFC2822 says that all mail SHOULD have a
> Message-ID header.

Mistral ought to be adding the Message-Id: header when their customers
use broken mail clients and send traffic through their servers. I saw a
similar thing and reported it to helpdesk@??? a few weeks ago.

Perhaps if it's reported by their _customer_, they'll actually deal with
it? It should be fairly simple for them to fix; I believe they use Exim.

David.Woodhouse@???                              Intel Corporation