Re: [pcre-dev] Property Codes, Character Classes and non-UTF…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Property Codes, Character Classes and non-UTF8 mode
On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Sheri wrote:

> Thought a reminder on this issue might be helpful since its not in the
> bug system.

Your timing is impeccable! I have *just this second* committed the fix,
and came to my email to reply to your original message, only to find you
got there first. :-)

It's been a while. It took longer over Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb to do a major
update on my music typesetting software than I expected, but I am now
working my way through the PCRE list of issues. Still quite a few to go.
Maybe the end of this month, or maybe next, I'll have 7.9 ready.

Regards,
Philip

--
Philip Hazel