Re: [exim] exim after upgrade etch to lenny

Author: esms11
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim after upgrade etch to lenny
> On the LAN, your client doesn't send the certificate. Your certificate
> checking is either misconfigured or not setup in the first place. Try >

to get it to not send a certificate if you are not using them.

Would you like to help me, how solve this problem?

Interesting fact:
From oldstable debian etch I can send message "from wan" network.
Let's as Queen: kind of magic.
Next debian 6.0 should be called "Magic" :)

ATRAKCYJNE NIERUCHOMOŚCI W ZAKOPANEM !!!
Apartamenty, Domy, Działki, Pensjonaty, Hotele, Lokale użytkowe...
Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.nieruchomosciwzakopanem.pl&sid=652