[exim] Backscatter ACL entry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Grant Peel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Backscatter ACL entry
Hi all,

It seems I am rejecting valid emails due to this ACL entry:

        deny    senders         = :
                ! hosts         = +whitelist
                condition       = ${if ! eq{$recipients_count}{1}{1}}
                message         = Bounces must have only a single recipient
                log_message     = BACKSCATTER - MULTIPLE RECIPIENT

it appears that there are many others that are using this entry without issue.

could it be possible that my routers and transports actually get the message processed twice and the second pass through is seeing the recipient count for the message as ! =1

I ask this because the first time a message is accepted, it is passed through a spamassassin transport, taged with an X= value, then send through the whole loop again.

If the answer is yes, how might I consider moifying the entry too allow the message to set the recipients_count to 2

-Grant