Re: [exim] changing header

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] changing header
lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since I can't just deny messages that contain a virus (using
> fetchmail), I'm trying to rewrite the Subject: header instead:
>

>   warn    malware    = *
>           add_header = Subject: *VIRUS* $h_Subject:

> However, this eventually adds a second Subject: header to the mail,
> instead of rewriting an existing Subject:. (Are multiple Subject:
> headers allowed in a mail?)
>
> Is it possible to rewrite headers within ACLs? How would I do that?

message     = Subject: *Suspect* $h_Subject:

..works for me.

But that is on spam score.

So long as you have enough control over Exim to do something like the
above, I haven't a clue what makes you think you cannot drop
known-WinCrobes on the floor of the Data Centre, rather than passing
them on to WinLusers - flagged or not - as they WILL open them and WILL
spread them.

Your upstream's ToS probably *require* that you not propagate those.

Bill