Re: [exim] Does $acl_verify_message actually work?

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Does $acl_verify_message actually work?
On 2009-02-20 at 08:32 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Been trying to use $acl_verify_message but it always returns an empty
> string. I'm even storing it in a variable to preserve it.

No, you're storing it in a connection variable, so it's preserved for
the life of the connection. Use acl_m_<whatever> for a message
variable, so that it's preserved past the connection.

Whether or not this matters depends upon where you're referencing this
from, but you don't say.

> warn    !condition = ${if def:acl_c_no_sender_verify}
>     !verify = header_sender/callout=2m,defer_ok,random
>     condition = ${if eq{recipient}{$sender_verify_failure}}
>     set acl_c_verify_failed = $acl_verify_message

-Phil