著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Logging of outgoing IP
Jethro R Binks wrote:
> I was somewhat surprised, having had cause to look lately, that Exim
> doesn't appear to log the outgoing interface IP (or port) used when
> sending a message, even though I have "log_selector = +all" specified. I
> specify to use a different IP on the outgoing interface (via the smtp
> transport "interface" option) under different circumstances. There are,
> of course, IP and port details of the receiving server.
>
> Did I miss something, or is this a genuine or intentional omission?

It's not there as I think the interface option was added at some stage.

Since you are setting the interface with a condition, could you
determine which interface it was going out based on your condition? Or
perhaps you could use the string expansion to log it to a file.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html