Re: [exim] Simple question on configuration

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Johann Spies
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Simple question on configuration
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:00:12AM -0800, new2exim wrote:

> I'm getting error 421 "Too many concurrent SMTP connections" with a vanilla
> config of exim. I'm receiving a large volume of email and know from
> searching the error that I need to tweak smtp_accept_max and
> smtp_accept_max_per_host...my question is- where do you tweak this at? I'm
> using the split configuration on Debian. I know it's not in any of the
> configuration files in /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/.

If you want to change it and it is not there, put it there.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear
      not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was
      crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he
      said...Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour
      as ye think not the Son of man cometh."
                              Matthew 28:5,6; 24:44