Re: [exim] [OT] Stupid spammers

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ted Cooper
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] [OT] Stupid spammers
W B Hacker wrote:
> Yawn...... I think one of my adresses gets no more spam now than it did
> a dozen years ago...
>
> OTOH, even an alleged NDR won't get past acl_smtp_connect if is has no
> PTR RR. ....
>
> I *do* get one heck of a lot more connection *attempts* than 1,000 a
> day. Or hour.

That means you have significantly greater restrictions on incoming email
than I can afford to do. :) You're lucky. I probably could do it on this
server as it's just for my domain, but I run the same config everywhere
for simplicity. I'm guessing I couldn't directly email you from this
server due to my crappy RDNS.

I have two customer domains that get anywhere from 100-1000 attempted
NDRs a night from russian servers with correct RDNS and MX records that
have accepted emails from domains with -all SPF records. The only way to
fix it was to force PVRS/BATV on the way out since backscatterer.org
seems to delist occational bouncers too quickly.