Re: [exim] [OT] Stupid spammers

Inizio della pagina
Autore: windy_1
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] [OT] Stupid spammers
We have a home school project web site for kids ages 6 to 14 and get over
500 spam a day, most totally inappropriate for kids. We had to add parents to
filter the mail. In my opinion it is beyond sick. They have all these stupid
laws about "child safe content" but they don't give a hoot about someone
sending porn to the kids or using the kids' web site email address as a return
address to send out porn so the kids get a few thousand bounced porn emails
obviously not sent by the kids (who's server can NOT send mail).
Sooooooooo do a whois lookup on ICANN's web site and send an email to the
person listed as admin. It bounces. Then attach the bounce to a complaint to
ICANN for improper whois info on the offender. That they will do something about
go figure
gayle

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:30:37 +1100, Ted Cooper wrote