[exim] Simple question on configuration

Autor: new2exim
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Simple question on configuration

I'm getting error 421 "Too many concurrent SMTP connections" with a vanilla
config of exim. I'm receiving a large volume of email and know from
searching the error that I need to tweak smtp_accept_max and
smtp_accept_max_per_host...my question is- where do you tweak this at? I'm
using the split configuration on Debian. I know it's not in any of the
configuration files in /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/.

Thanks in advance for the help!