Re: [exim] Internal un-exist user keep sending mail

Author: Loke
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Internal un-exist user keep sending mail

As i am quite beginner to Exim, not quite sure how to proceed with
configuring SMTP authentication by looking to the documentation, which part
should be modify from exim.conf?

Is that possible the mail can be filtered at /etc/cpanel_exim_system_filter?
(to avoid sending from invalid mailbox within the domain)

Loke