Re: [exim] Timeouts reading from spamd socket

Author: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Timeouts reading from spamd socket
B. Johannessen wrote:
> Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
>
>>     Is there a way to tell exim that if spamassassin is taking too long,
>> just let go and let the message be delivered anyway?

> spam = Debian-exim:true/defer_ok
>
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch41.html#SECID206

Thanks for the hint, this is doing what I want.

However, I still get the errors in my panic log (and an e-mail from a
cron job) about that. I've found the log_selector option, but I couldn't
find a way to disable only messages such as

2009-02-09 12:23:47 1LWX15-00020Y-0R spam acl condition: error reading from spamd socket: Connection timed out

From the panic log. (It'd be nice if they stayed in the main log.)

--
Please, Mother! I'd rather do it myself!

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???
http://move.to/hpkb