[pcre-dev] questions for pcre_callout

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: LAN Jing
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: pcre-dev@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: [pcre-dev] questions for pcre_callout
Hi there,

I am a beginner to use PCRE. I am trying to use pcre_callout, yet some of the explanation are hard to understand. I wonder if there is some sample code from you guys I can read. Thanks.

Regards,

Jing

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.