Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ian Eiloart
To: Mike Cardwell, exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

--On 9 February 2009 18:34:32 +0000 Mike Cardwell
<exim-users@???> wrote:

> * on the Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:04:17AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>>> pseudo code:
>>>
>>> forany {
>>>     if( listed in whitelist ){
>>>        false
>>>     } else if( listed in blacklist ){
>>>        true
>>>     } else {
>>>        false
>>>     }
>>> }

>> How would you use it in an ACL?
>
> By converting my pseudo code into real configuration after reading the
> documentation which shows you how to do it.
>
> Mike

Except the pseudocode is incorrect. forany requires two arguments: a list,
and a condition. The condition is applied to all items in the list. You've
written your pseudocode as if there's only one argument.

in an acl, to check that one domain matched your condition, you'd say

condition = forany { DOMAINLIST } { CONDITION }

use $item in CONDITION to refer to each domain in turn.

I can't see a way that you can call an acl with an argument, you'd have to
pass the argument in an acl variable, and I don't know whether you can do
that. Perhaps you could say something like

if { and {set acl_m_domain = $item}{acl foo}}

but I don't know if you can use set like that. Of not, you have to put your
acl into the argument of forany, perhaps like this:

condition = forany {DOMAINLIST}{ }

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex