[exim] Exim4, can't send mail with SSL/TLS after upgrade fro…

Author: timebandit
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim4, can't send mail with SSL/TLS after upgrade from Sarge to Lenny?
Hi

I decided to install Lenny instead or Sarge and Etch due to hardware
problems.
All problems are solved but Exim. Seems like SSL/TLS aren't working as
before anymore.
I get the following errors in /var/log/exim4/mainlog:

2009-02-01 11:38:02 SMTP protocol synchronization error (input sent
without waiting for greeting): rejected connection from H=win
[192.168.1.3] input="\026\003"

I have tried to google and so on and find alot of these errors but no
solution.
Using no encryption or STARTTLS works but want to use SSL3 as I always
have.

Anyone have some ideas or tips? Should I change encryption method or
something?

Thanks in advance.

//Kensy