Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

Ted Cooper wrote:
> Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> What about the ability of Exim to do perl calls?
>>
>> Here's what I'm looking for. Grab as many URIs out of the message that
>> we can a return a list to an Exim variable for further processing.
>> Probably should strip out duplicates as well. Is this doable?
>>

> Well that function could be included in the perl preload feature of exim
> with some modifications. It could then be called using ${perl} which
> would fill an exim var with the entire lot. There's a parameter in
> URI::Find that causes only unique ones to be returned, but you'd
> probably want to hard code that on.
>
> Unless you want to then play with all the URI inside exim ACLs, the code
> would have to be further modified to actually do the URI lookups and
> make the decisions.
>
> I probably wouldn't go down this road since I'm not a fan of perl and I
> like to share the information and use in combination with other
> processes I already have outside of exim.

What I'm thinking is that the list come back from perl in a variable.
Then you use a recursive ACL to parse out eack one and test each one
against several lists. If you find a bad one you reject the message.

Any perl gurus here? I'll do the ACL.