Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages
Marc Perkel wrote:
> What about the ability of Exim to do perl calls?
>
> Here's what I'm looking for. Grab as many URIs out of the message that
> we can a return a list to an Exim variable for further processing.
> Probably should strip out duplicates as well. Is this doable?

Well that function could be included in the perl preload feature of exim
with some modifications. It could then be called using ${perl} which
would fill an exim var with the entire lot. There's a parameter in
URI::Find that causes only unique ones to be returned, but you'd
probably want to hard code that on.

Unless you want to then play with all the URI inside exim ACLs, the code
would have to be further modified to actually do the URI lookups and
make the decisions.

I probably wouldn't go down this road since I'm not a fan of perl and I
like to share the information and use in combination with other
processes I already have outside of exim.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html