Re: [exim] Bind to IP address for outgoing mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Alain Williams
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Bind to IP address for outgoing mail
On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 06:55:05PM +0100, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Alain Williams wrote:
>
> > The mail server hosts several domains (web and mail). It has one IP
> > address where the reverse DNS has nothing to do with the domain that
> > is causing problems. I have been offered an extra IP address - I
> > could make that have a reverse IP address that was in the domain.
> > However: I don't believe that there is a way of getting exim to bind
> > to a particular address for a specific router or transport.
>
> Why not? Look at the smtp transport's "interface" option.

Doh! I looked ... and didn't see it. I'll take up the offer of another IP address & try it.

Thanks

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256 http://www.phcomp.co.uk/