[exim] Undoing SpamAssassin's subject rewrite

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ed and Beth Brey
To: Exim-users
題目: [exim] Undoing SpamAssassin's subject rewrite
My web hosting provider recently upgraded SpamAssassin. It's now much
faster, but he couldn't figure out how to retain per-user settings. So now,
I'm stuck with the global settings that puts ***SPAM*** before the subject
of each suspected spam message. In my configuration, I don't want that, so
I'm hoping that I can use Exim to rerewrite the header to remove the
unwanted text.

I've looked through the Exim manual, including the sections on address
<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch31.html>
rewriting and adding
<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch44.html#SECThead
ersaddrem> and removing header lines, but haven't been able to get anything
to work for me. This seems like the kind of thing that is easy to do if you
know Exim very well. I'm hoping there's an expert out there who knows the
answer.

Thanks,

Ed