[exim] Spammers ignoring MX

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Grant Peel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Spammers ignoring MX
Hi all,

I have a number of domains that the MX is set to an outside spamfiltering server. These domains are still getting spam that is being sent directly to our servers, thus bypassing the spamfiltering.

Now in order for use to accept email from the spamfiltering service, I need to accept mail for that domain.

Is there a was to tell the mailserver to only accept mail for those domains that comes from specific hosts?

-GrantFrom mfs@??? Thu Feb 05 21:07:14 2009