[exim] Conditional Queue for use with MailScanner?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rick Duval
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Conditional Queue for use with MailScanner?
I'm using 2 exim instances with MailScanner.

I have "queue_only = true" at the top of the config and my only
qualification at the moment for acceptance is a match on a MySQL
search. which is

 accept  condition = ${lookup mysql{SELECT count(*) from addresses \
                      WHERE domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}'  \
                      AND local_part='${quote_mysql:$local_part}'}}

I'd like to have it first look to see if the domain has spam filtering
turned on (another MySQL table, same db) and if so it should go in the
normal queue, if not it should be put straight in the outgoing queue,
perhaps appending something to the end of the email warning that it
has not been scanned.

Is this possible? and if so, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rick