Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Perkel
To: Chris Edwards
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

Chris Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
> | Has anyone done this? What I would like to do is parse out all the links
> | within a message and do a DNS lookup on every domain within the message.
> | And I'd like to do it without running perl. I was wondering if anyone
> | has done it within an ACL?
>
> Incase it's not been mentioned, there's:
>
> http://www.teuton.org/~ejm/exim_surbl/
>
> which looks up URIs in the body, and is called from an ACL. Yes, it uses
> Exim's embedded perl engine - but should be *much* faster than SpamAssassin...

I'm using a modified version of that but it has several serious bugs. I
might be willing to pay someone to fix it. It's pretty good but I've
noticed that often spam breaks the URL over 2 lines and it doesn't
process it correctly. I was just wondering what it would take to do the
same thing, if possible, within exim rules. It might not be possible but
people here are often very clever.