Re: [exim] Hotmail sends spam multiple times

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Hotmail sends spam multiple times
Renaud Allard wrote:
> I am wondering if any of you has got this kind of behavior from hotmail
> servers, and if yes, how do you deal with this?
> When I receive some spams from hotmail, it is fake-rejected following
> recommendations of spamassassin ACL in DATA phase. But hotmail keeps
> re-sending the same spam again multiple (20-30) times. According to the
> spam headers, this is the same message, not another one being submitted.
> This is quite annoying as spamassassin takes ressources scanning the
> same spam over and over again and the user receives the spam multiple
> times in the spam folder.

You could take the from and to address combination and put them in a
database. The next time the same details are presented, outright reject
them with a rude message.

Any emails from freemail providers I fakedefer the message the first
time and if the message fails a number of tests, reject it outright on
the next attempt. I've never seen multiple attempts to send the same
rejected message though.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html