著者: Grant Peel
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] ACL_CHECK_RCPT
Hi all,

Just reviewing my configure file.

If anyone has the time, could you please review the order, I am still tring to get my head tightly wrapped ouround the verbs, and thier required order.
(when a mail is rejected, accepted ....), i.e. when processing of the stops and the mail is accepted or rejected.

TIA,

-Grant

acl_check_rcpt:
        accept  hosts           = :
        deny    message         = rejected because $sender_host_address was \
                                found in our blacklist
                hosts           = +blacklisted_domains
                log_message     = BLACKLISTED domain found in $blacklisted_domains
        deny    senders         = :
                dnslists        = ips.backscatterer.org
        message                 = This message looks like a bounce, and your server is listed at \
                                ips.backscatterer.org, so I assume that this is "backscatter". \
                                Please configure your mail server to not send "backscatter spam". \
                                For advice, try http://www.dontbouncespam.org/
                                log_message = BACKSCATTER - INCOMING
        deny    local_parts     = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
        deny    senders         = :
                condition       = ${if ! eq{$recipients_count}{1}{1}}
                message         = Bounces must have only a single recipient
                log_message     = BACKSCATTER - MULTIPLE RECIPIENT
        warn set acl_m2         = ${lookup mysql{GREYLIST_TEST}{$value}{0}}
        defer   ! hosts         = +whitelist
                ! hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
                ! authenticated = *
                condition       = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{0}{yes}}
                condition       = ${lookup mysql{GREYLIST_ADD}{yes}{no}}
                message         = Now greylisted - please try again in 1 minute.
                log_message     = ADDING TO GREYLIST
        defer   ! hosts         = +whitelist
                ! hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
                ! authenticated = *
                condition       = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{1}{yes}}
                message         = Still greylisted - please try again in 1 minute.
                log_message     = STILL GREYLISTED
        defer
                ! hosts         = +whitelist
                ! hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
                ! authenticated = *
                condition       = ${lookup mysql{GREYLIST_UPDATE}{no}{no}}
                message         = Greylist update failed
                log_message     = GREYLIST UPDATE FAILED
        require verify          = sender
        accept  hosts           = +spf_bypass
                spf             = fail
                logwrite        = SPF - REFLEXION $sender_host_address is OK for \
                                $sender_address_domain
        deny    message         = SPF - INCOMING $sender_host_address \
                                is not allowed to send mail from $sender_address_domain
                spf             = fail
        accept  domains         = +local_domains
[...]
                endpass
                message         = unknown user
                verify          = recipient
        accept  domains         = +relay_to_domains
                endpass
                message         = unrouteable address
                verify          = recipient
        accept  hosts           = +relay_from_hosts
        accept  authenticated   = *From jmc@??? Thu Jan 29 10:18:38 2009