Re: [exim] How can a set up a ACL rule to filter on messages…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: John M Collins
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] How can a set up a ACL rule to filter on messagesubject?
On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 11:50 +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:

> --On 25 January 2009 15:08:09 +0000 John M Collins <jmc@???> wrote:
>
> > Please CC me as I'm not subscribed - thanks.
> >
> > I should like to look up message subjects in a file of regexps of spam
> > message subjects like v[1i][a@]gr[a@]
> >
> > I've tried:
> >

> > deny
> >    condition  =
> ${lookup{"$h_subject"}nwildlsearch{CONFDIR/Bad-subject}{1}{0}}
> >    message    = Message subject line $h_subject looks like spam.\n\

> >        Please change subject and resend if not.

> This looks reasonable to me. I have an ACL condition like this:
>
>         condition = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{RT_DB}{true}{false}}

> Try removing the quotes around $h_subject.
> >
> > But I get the error message
> >

> > ... temporarily rejected after DATA: failed to expand ACL string
> > "${lookup{"$h_subject"} nwildlsearch{/etc/exim4/Bad-subject}{1}{0}}":
> > missing lookup type
> >

> > Maybe I don't need {1}{0} but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
> >
> > Please could someone explain where this is going wrong - I've tried
> > "lsearch" temporarily but I still get the same error.

Sorry my email crossed with Marc's reply.

I tried it with the : as he suggested and it worked fine. Even bounced a
spam as I was writing this.

Thanks.

John Collins Xi Software Ltd www.xisl.com