著者: Crille
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Ubuntu Exim4

Hi!

Am rely stuck in this problem so I try it here if some one can help me
out:confused:

I have Ubuntu 8.xx runing whit Exim4 using virtual domain have like 6 domain
hosting whit user that logon and read thy own mail etc.
Am using split config.

My problem is that I want to forward 2 domain in to my Exchange server2003
that stand in my local net.
Have any one some config tips how to do it have try find hoe to do it
without any good result.

So 4 domain shod be manage from exim/ubunt 2 from My exhange but shod be
forward from Exim4 --> Exchange..

Hope some one can enlighten me in this..

Best Regards Christian