Re: [exim] How can a set up a ACL rule to filter on message …

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ian Eiloart
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: John M Collins, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] How can a set up a ACL rule to filter on message subject?

--On 25 January 2009 15:08:09 +0000 John M Collins <jmc@???> wrote:

> Please CC me as I'm not subscribed - thanks.
>
> I should like to look up message subjects in a file of regexps of spam
> message subjects like v[1i][a@]gr[a@]
>
> I've tried:
>

> deny
>    condition  =

${lookup{"$h_subject"}nwildlsearch{CONFDIR/Bad-subject}{1}{0}}
>    message    = Message subject line $h_subject looks like spam.\n\

>        Please change subject and resend if not.

This looks reasonable to me. I have an ACL condition like this:

        condition = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{RT_DB}{true}{false}}

Try removing the quotes around $h_subject.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex