Re: [exim] selective greylisting

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nathan Huesken
題目: Re: [exim] selective greylisting
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 02:40:17PM +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Nathan Huesken wrote:
> > 1. $local_part and $domain do not seem to be set. Is this normal for acl_smtp_data lists? How can I get them?
>
> By the time you're at data phase there could have been multiple
> recipients. Which one would you find relevant?

I see the probelem ...
When I look at my spam mail, 99% of the time it has only 1 recipient.
So how can I change the rule, that it only greylists if the mail has only 1 recipient and how do I get the recipient?

> > 2. some senders (like googlemail) always change there $sender_host_address and by that do not get through.
>
> That is one of the problems with greylisting.
>
> - Jeremy

Well, than I can no use the $sender_host_address. What is about $sender_helo_name? Does that change to?
Thanks!
Nathan