Re: [exim] HELP-Queue is building up qff is not working

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: jean-paul
To: renaud
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] HELP-Queue is building up qff is not working

Im a bit confused here-

what is it you want me to try?

I use this box for filtering incoming mail ONLY - once its cleaned it hands it over to my exchange server-

Jean-Paul Natola

> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 23:24:24 +0100
> From: renaud@???
> To: jnatola@???
> CC: exim-users@???
> Subject: Re: [exim] HELP-Queue is building up qff is not working
>

> On 1/23/09 11:20 PM, jean-paul wrote:
> > i am seeing a bunch of these in the mainlog
> >

> > =familyroute_out defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
> >
> > R=familyroute_out defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
> >
> > R=familyroute_out defer (-1): host lookup did not complete
> >

> Could you try making some DNS requests on your server. Do they work
> properly?
> Your logs suggest your configured DNS servers aren't working properly.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009