Re: [exim] Skipping data acl when whitelistet in rcpt acl

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Skipping data acl when whitelistet in rcpt acl
2009/1/18 Nathan Huesken <exim@???>:
> Hi,
>
> I check for whitelisting in my rcpt acl.
> Can I set something there, so that the data acl is skipped for whitelisted emails or do I have to add the same check in there?

Exim does what you tell it to. If you want a test in the data acl, you
need to put it there. If it's an expensive test, it might be cached -
or you can manage that yourself by setting an acl_m variable with the
result of the test in the rcpt acl and testing that variable in the
data acl.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???