著者: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Condition in ACL
Alain Williams <addw@???> (Fr 09 Jan 2009 20:57:42 CET):

> I have a standard 'verify sender' in the acl_check_rcpt.
> There are a few people who send this domain email where this does not work -- IIRC they
> block incoming bouces (from <>). So I thought that I would whitelist them for this test only,
> create a file that has their domain(s) one per line:
>

>   require verify        = sender
>          sender_domains = ! lsearch;/etc/exim/NoVerifySender_SenderDomain

> What happens is that any domain in the file has mail bounced ''550 Administrative prohibition''.
> How should I have written this.

I'd say the cause of the rejection is not this rule but some rule later.
You may use exim_checkaccess (part of the standard exim distribution) or
you may give exiacl a try. (https://keller.schlittermann.de/hg/exiacl
(the URL may change in the near future)).

    Best regards from Dresden (Germany)
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -