Re: [exim] How to disable spamassassin scans for outbound me…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Steve Garcia
To: Renaud Allard
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] How to disable spamassassin scans for outbound messages?
Renaud Allard wrote:

> On 1/9/09 8:07 PM, Steve Garcia wrote:
>> Renaud Allard wrote:
>>> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:03:26 -0800 Steve Garcia<sgarcia@???>
>>> wrote

>>> In this case, this is even easier, just put
>>> !hosts = localhost :
>>>
>>> Before your spamassassin ACL
>>
>> Aha! This sounds promising.
>>
>> I'm still wrapping my mind around how the ACLs work. I'm using a very
>> slightly modified Debian Etch exim4 config, and the spamassassin stuff
>> is all in "acl_check_data".
>>
>> As near as I can tell, all that I'm doing in acl_check_data is examining
>> the results of the spamassassin scan and making determinations of
>> message disposition based on score. Would I place the statement at the
>> *top* of that ACL?
>>
>> acl_check_data:
>>     !hosts = localhost :

>> or before the acl?
>>
>> !hosts = localhost :
>> acl_check_data:
>>
>> or inside each clause that looks at the spamassassin results?
>>
>> warn
>>     message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
>>     !hosts = localhost :
>>     spam = Debian-exim

>> The last looks like the most likely, am I correct?
>>

> In fact I did not explain it very well, but you are correct, you have to
> put it in every ACL that calls spamassassin. Like the one shown at the
> end of your post.

Perfect! I've set it up that way and it working great. Incoming emails
are correctly scanned, but outgoing messages are sent instantly, no
delay perceptible by the user at all.

Thanks!

--
Steve Garcia