Re: [exim] QT=xx DT=yy strangeness

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Sherman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] QT=xx DT=yy strangeness
Eli Sand wrote:

> Are you certain? There are 3 log entries there. The first is cron
> submitting the message (<= input message). The second entry is Exim dealing
> the the message for delivery saying that it sat in queue for 7m39s and
> delivery time took 0s. The third entry is saying the message was delivered
> and re-quotes the queue time.

Yes, I'm certain. Take a look at the Receipt Times reports in eximstats
-- those receipt times aren't logged directly by exim, but can be
calculated from the QT on the Completed message, less the difference
between the timestamp of the <= log message (at end of the receipt) and
the timestamp of the Completed message (which is always logged along
with the => of the _final_ delivery).

- Marc