Re: [exim] Log messages from a redirect router

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Neil Youngman
To: exim-users
CC: dlugo
題目: Re: [exim] Log messages from a redirect router
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Dave Lugo wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Dave Lugo wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Neil Youngman wrote:
> > >
> > > I want to be able to write a message to the log when certain routers are triggered. Is this possible?
> > >
> > > It seems I can't use logwrite in a router and I can't see an obvious workaround.
> > >

> > Dunno, but I see exim recording the router used in the ' => '
> > lines, with a 'T=...'. Do you need more than that?
>
> er... that would be 'R=...' :)

I don't need more, but more would be nice. I'd like to able to put in a message that records some headers. Also some of my colleagues who aren't too au fait with Exim would like a plain English message saying what happened to trigger that router.

Neil