Re: [exim] How to disable spamassassin scans for outbound me…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Renaud Allard
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] How to disable spamassassin scans for outbound messages?
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:55:31 -0500 "Eli Sand" <exim-users@???> wrote

> Steve wrote:
>
> > How would I go about disabling spamassassin scans for outbound
> > messages?
>
> Combine it with the "authenticated" acl test to see if your users have
> authenticated via SMTP (hopefully you use SMTP auth...).
>
> Eli.

For info to Eli, I think you also have a small problem:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message
that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a
permanent error. The following address(es) failed: exim-users@??? SMTP
error from remote mail server after MAIL
FROM:<renaud/exim-users/elisand.com/pkpeijhe@???> SIZE=2470: host
mail.elisand.com [208.88.17.190]: 550 Invalid account
<renaud/exim-users/elisand.com/pkpeijhe@???>

While <renaud/exim-users/elisand.com/pkpeijhe@???> is a perfectly valid
return-path for bounces :)