Re: [exim] Why or where does Exim::log_write set the X-ACL-W…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Serge Demonchaux
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Why or where does Exim::log_write set the X-ACL-Warn header?
Le Wednesday 07 January 2009 11:49:34 Steve May, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am using the Perl function Exim::log_write for customized logging. This
> works fine, but appearently this mechanism somehow sets the X-ACL-Warn
> header containing the complete log string.

12.3 Calling Exim functions from Perl
[...] Exim::log_write() writes a string to Exim's main log, adding a leading
timestamp. In this case, you should not supply a terminating newline[...]

because you should not supply a terminating newline.