Re: [exim] Help crafting a prefix-only hostname wildcard mat…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: W B Hacker
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Help crafting a prefix-only hostname wildcard match
Dave Evans wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 04:53:28PM +0000, W B Hacker wrote:
>> Wanted:
>>
>> A match to the first suffix *only* in a $sender_host_name or
>> $sender_helo_name, regardless of presence, absence, or count of
>> subsequent suffixes, if any, or even a proper <domain>.<tld>
>>
>> Can someone please kick me w/r what I am missing?
>
> Regex?

Thnaks, but only under duress...

;-)

I'm trying to stay within 'internals' that specifically expect to
operate on 'prefixes' of FQDN or lies crafted to resemble same -
especially file-search and 'if match'.

Bill