Re: [exim] making FROM: field a specific user

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: windy_1
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] making FROM: field a specific user
Thank you soooooooooooooooo much.
Sorry to be so dense. I'm real good and sitting down and breaking both thumbs
thanks again
gayle

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:31:37 -0500, Marc Sherman wrote