Re: [exim] Restricting senders by domains?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Frank DeChellis
To: Lena
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Restricting senders by domains?
Thank you very much for your help thus far. Here is my next question :-)

I just plugged the new part of the config in... When I try to email to my
hotmail account I got this:

[Mail not sent. Sending error: 535 Incorrect authentication data]

I will look that up myself.

But I changed my sending address to frankd@??? to see if it would stop
me from sending and it didn't.

Should I put a deny domainlist = !+sender_domains to reject false domains?

Thanks

On 12/27/08 10:09 AM, "Lena@???" <Lena@???> wrote:

>> From: Frank DeChellis
>
>> even if somebody was using a permitted IP address
>
> I.e. in +relay_from_hosts or authenticated, right?
>
>> their
>> mail must still have a domain listed in local_domains . So an infected user
>> could not unknowingly send out mail through our SMTP because the from: field
>> has an invalid domain.
>
> Then:
>
> acl_check_rcpt:
>   accept  hosts = :
>   deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
>           domains       = +local_domains
>           local_parts   = ^[.] : ^.*[@%!/|]
>   deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
>           domains       = !+local_domains
>           local_parts   = ^[./|] : ^.*[@] : ^.*/\\.\\./
>   accept  local_parts   = postmaster
>           domains       = +local_domains
>   require verify        = sender
>   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
>           domains       = +sender_domains
>           control       = submission/domain=
>   accept  authenticated = *
>           domains       = +sender_domains
>           control       = submission/domain=
>   require message       = relay not permitted
>           domains       = +local_domains : +relay_to_domains
>   require verify        = recipient
> (checking RBLs here)
>   accept

Frank DeChellis