Re: [exim] Transport filter via socket

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Adam Osuchowski
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Transport filter via socket
Peter Bowyer wrote:
> > Did you look at dlfunc (in the Docs "11.5 Expansion items", ). With this
> > you can call C code from within exim. Not exactly what you asked for,
> > but with this you can do a lot I think.
> >
> > http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html#SECTexpansionitems
>
> There's also the ${readsocket} expansion, but this doesn't (AFAICR)
> provide analagous functionality to a transport filter.

I know both, but neither dlfunc nor readsocket expansion can be used to
filter full message (with headers) through external socket instead
transport_filter, which in turn accept only external command name to
execute, not socket address of remote service. Have I overlook any other
method to do this by means of readsocket or dlfunc?

> Maybe one for the wishlist....

Is there such a list accessible for exim users?